UVSS stands for Under Vehicle Surveillance System, which includes a high-grade camera that captures the images_new of the underside of a vehicle. The captured images_new can be inspected by an authorized person or the process can also be triggered with a third-party control security system.
Under vehicle inspection system is a necessary and critical point of security system which cannot be ignored. The fact is that the potentially harmful items can easily be carried or hidden underneath a vehicle. To avoid the intrusive and interruptive method of inspecting each and every vehicle, UVSS system is ready to bring efficiency in the system.
Our UVSS system is proven and has been successfully installed at a wide range of areas belonging to many governmental and private organizations all around the world.
Our advanced technology based UVSS cameras has the characteristics to produce a color image of the view with zero distortion. The entire process is characterized by the accuracy in threat detection. Also, it’s very time-saving, encourages resource planning, and serves an advanced level of security measure. The solution is designed and tested to withstand harsh conditions, extreme temperatures, and uneven terrains. The cameras come in a protective cover that can survive extreme weather changes.
Key Features Of UVIS System
- Indifferent to acceleration speed and direct sunlight.
- UVIS System scans vehicles of any categories and sizes.
- UVIS System scans all moving vehicles and provide high quality images_new in real time.
- Provides images_new in high resolution.
- Compare the images_new with the archived same vehicle.
- High graded software responsible for user-friendly interaction.
- Easy to be networked with the centralized database or management system.
- Strengthen and automate the security system.
- Quickly detect any foreign and suspicious items.
- Can scan number of vehicles quickly without stopping any vehicles even in peak hours.
- Easy to integrate with biometric systems, weigh-in-motion scales, facial recognition, RFID Identifier, License Plate reader, barriers, Smart card reader, and other access control point technologies.