Toll Management System
How can we help you?
Check out our solutions
The primary aim of a Toll Management System is to recover the amount that was invested in constructing, repairing and maintaining the operation by collecting revenues. Tolls are installed on the national highways to avail revenues from those who are using the road for reduced time of travel and comfort. Since a large amount of cash is being collected on a daily basis, security becomes a very important factor at such places.
National Highway Authority of India i.e. NHAI is already inclined towards the electronic toll collection system that can offer a smoother thoroughfare of highway traffic at the toll plazas. Also, with our hi-tech solutions, the toll collection scenario across the highway can improve ten times.
- Fraud detection.
- Enhance revenue collection system
- Accelerates the process
- Boost system uptime
- Make dashboard management easier
- Vehicle detection and classification become easy
- Easy to monitor the entire security system like who is accessing your premises.
- Easily integrated with existing system for high level of security