Flap Barrier Gates
Flap Barrier Gates: Efficient and Secure Access Control
Pedestrian access control not only plays a huge role in keeping things organized but it is also highly essential to maintaining safety for civilians. With various technologies and methodologies, authorities ensure orderly systems and Flat Barrier Gates is one such example.
Flap barrier gates are a type of physical access control system commonly used in public spaces such as metro stations, airports, stadiums, office buildings, etc. A narrow passage with two or more barriers that rotate to allow one person to pass through at a time.
- Bi-directional control: Designed to control the flow of people from both directions, the Flap Barrier Gates allow authorized individuals to enter and exit the premises.
- High outturn: The Flap Barrier Gates can process a large number of people quickly, making them ideal for high-traffic locations such as airports, stadiums, metro stations, bus stops, etc.
- Secure access control: Equipped with advanced access control systems like card readers, biometric scanners, and facial recognition technology, the barrier gates ensure only authorized individuals are allowed entry.
- Tamper-proof design: The Flap Barrier Gates are made of sturdy and durable materials, and their components are meant to withstand tampering and unauthorized access.
- Customizable configuration: These systems are designed to fit the specific needs of different organizations, such as the size and shape of the barriers, the type of access control system, the integration with other security systems, and much more.
- Real-time monitoring: These systems can be easily integrated with security cameras and other monitoring systems to help provide real-time monitoring of the access control points.